Let's face it…most IT departments have too much on their plate. They're understaffed, overworked, and juggling multiple priorities, all while trying to just keep things running smoothly. To compound the issue, security administrative responsibilities require a specialized skill-set, and almost constant attention, as new threats emerge. nGuard's suite of managed security services is the answer. By supplementing your IT department with nGuard's team of security experts, you get the unique skill set and quick response that keeps you secure.
- Key Features
- Key Components
Delivered by security experts on market-leading technology, nGuard’s Managed Security Services include:
- Managed Firewall (MFW)
nGuard's Managed Firewall (MFW) service provides the "all-in-one" security appliance and expertise you need to protect your networks and data
- Managed Intrusion Prevention Service (MIPS)
nGuard's Managed Intrusion Prevention Service (MIPS) is a critical component in your fight against hackers, malware, Trojans and botnets.
- Managed Event Collection & Correlation (MECC)
nGuard's Managed Event Collection & Correlation (MECC) service provides both management of the security event management infrastructure and analysis of the data.
- 24×7×365 Protection & Response – Our security solutions are designed to provide around-the-clock protection. nGuard's team of managed security professionals respond to security incidents whenever they occur, so you don't have to.
- Best-in-Class Technology – We've built our managed security solutions on market leading security technology from manufacturers, such as McAfee and Cisco, so you know it's solid.
- Best-in-Class Expertise – Even the best technology is insecure if not configured and constantly maintained by credentialed security experts. At nGuard, our managed security professionals come from a wide range of IT backgrounds, holding various security certifications that include CISSP, GIAC Certified Incident Analyst (GCIA), Security+, and more.
- Standardized Monthly Reporting – In-depth monthly reports provide key insight into what's happening in your environment. Easy to read charts and graphs provide a snapshot of malicious activity, as well as the proactive steps nGuard has taken to better protect you.
- nGuard Client Portal Access – The nGuard Client Portal provides access to event logs, monthly reports, secure messages related to ongoing security events, and more.
- Protects Your Data – Based on market leading technology and best practice security management processes, nGuard Managed Security Solutions provide unsurpassed protection you can count on.
- Protects Your Reputation – Security breaches happen every day and can cause embarrassment, downtime, and harm to your company's reputation. A managed security solution dramatically increases your firm's security posture, helping you maintain the confidence of your customers and partners.
- Satisfies Regulatory Compliance – Having the proper security systems in place is key to obtaining and maintaining compliance for many regulatory and compliance targets such as PCI/DSS, HIPAA/HITECH, GLBA, SOX, NERC CIP, FISMA, FERPA, FedRAMP, and more.
- Frees Up IT Resources – Given that most firms struggle with understaffing, security can often be the first thing to suffer. nGuard's Managed Security Solutions put the burden of properly managing your security in the hands of our credentialed security experts. Your team can then focus on tasks more strategic to your organization.
- Lowers IT Costs – A robust security solution in your organization requires more than just technology -- it requires certified security engineers and 7x24 security event monitoring. nGuard's Managed Security Services help drive your Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) lower by providing the expertise, the 7x24 coverage, and the best-in-class technology for a simple monthly operational expense.
By leveraging nGuard's Managed Security Services, your company will get the critical three components to a successful IT security system:
- People – Tapping the nGuard team puts your company ahead of the game by instantly growing your organization with credentialed and expert security specialists. nGuard Managed Security (NGMS) provides the additional coverage you need to make sure your team focuses on strategic initiatives, while making sure the day-to-day tactical activities are getting done consistently and correctly.
- Process – For a successful security system that's providing real protection, you have to have management, analysis, and alerting processes based on security best practices. With nGuard, these attributes are built into every Managed Security Service. With time tested protocols and security workflows, nGuard helps you achieve compliance by utilizing best practices and compliance targets such as HIPAA/HITECH, PCI, FISMA, SOX, and more.
- Technology – All of nGuard's Managed Security Services are delivered through best-in-class security technology. By default, our services include all the hardware, software, and associated support agreements for a fully functioning environment. Alternatively, nGuard can provide service-only options to client-owned, existing security systems.