Headquartered in Charlotte, NC, nGuard is a privately-held, information security services firm. Founded in 2002, we provide exceptional security services, all over the world, to companies of all sizes and industries. Our mission ‘to help protect our clients’ has taken us to North America, South America, Europe, South Asia, East Asia, the Middle East, and more.
At nGuard, we focus on one thing: Protecting our clients. To meet that goal, we provide first class solutions that consider the likelihood of the threat, the value of the data, and the level of damage an exploited threat can cause. With over a decade of experience in the information security space, nGuard is a security services "pure-play" firm. We deliver customized tailored service solutions that match your requirements, size, and culture. Whether it's a security assessment, managed security services, compliance, incident response, or cyber-forensics, nGuard can help you reach your goals.
Learn more about our security solutions
Our security engineers, consultants and account executives come from a wide variety of backgrounds in IT and business but share one thing in common: a passion for the information security discipline. Put simply, we enjoy what we do and it shows.
In order to provide unsurpassed expertise to our clients, our professionals hold a wide range of ever growing certifications including:
- PCI Qualified Security Assessor (PCI QSA)
- Certified Information Security Professional (CISSP)
- EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker (C|EH)
- IRCA/802 ISO 27000 Auditor
- Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP)
- SANS GIAC Certified Penetration Tester (GPEN)
- SANS GIAC Certified Web Application Penetration Tester (GWAPT)
- SANS GIAC Gold Certified Information Analyst (GCIA)
- SANS GIAC Gold Certified Perimeter Protection Analyst (GPPA)
- SANS GIAC Certified Incident Handler (GCIH)
- SANS GIAC Certified Enterprise Defender (GCED)
- SANS GIAC Security Essentials Certification (GSEC)
- ACFE Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
- DoD 8570 IAT/IAM Level III
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- CompTIA Security+ Certified Professional
Most of these certifications require regular and updated training, as well as mandatory retesting to keep the certification current. nGuard consistently commits the ongoing resources to maintain these certifications in good standing.
Our commitment to our clients is the same today as it was when the company was
founded in 2002:
nGuard will provide exceptional security expertise and services to help protect our clients from threats. We'll develop a collaborative partnership with you and deliver our services in a thorough, professional, and efficient manner.
But don't take our word for it. nGuard's standard engagement process involves not only detailed needs analysis but also accessible client references who can speak to the quality of our work and the capabilities of our team.